- College students, who have passed their Matriculation or BA, B.Sc Examination 2017 from District Multan according to the details given below are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Students of Class First year, who have passed the Matric Exam from the village school, take the certificate of being in the school rural area from Headmaster of the school.
- Students belonging to MA, MSc live in rural areas, confirm the petition filed by the Union Council, Chairman Town Committee or Tehsildar.
- Orphan students attach father’s death certificate.
- Student students whose parents are government employees should confirm their income from their department. Those parents whose parents are not government employees should get verification by the union council of their area, Chairman Town Committee, or Tehsildar.
- Attach attested photo copies of educational credentials.
- If you do not have your ID card, please attach the parent’s identification card copy.
For more information refer to Room No. 10.
The last date for the form submission is 20-02-2018
Submit the form in college room number 10.
Note: The application form will not be received after the and last date.
Visit college website for more information and details. http://gecmultan.edu.pk
Amir Rana, Website Admin, Government Embassy College Multan