PEEF Special Quota Scholarships 2017-18 for Intermediate & BS Students
- Children of government servants in BPS 1 – 4 (children of both serving and retired govt. servants are eligible)
- Special Children
- Children from minorities
- Children of Civilians Martyred in Terrorist Attacks
Process For the Award of Scholarships:
- Newspaper advertisement is released and applications are invited from the meritorious students for Intermediate and Graduation level scholarships
- The applications received are scrutinized and eligible students are shortlisted against scholarships allocated for each category and gender.
- Intimation letters and scholarship application forms are sent at the residential addresses of the eligible students.
- Eligible students fills in and return back the scholarship application forms to PEEF.
- All the received forms are scrutinized and verified.
- Category & gender wise merit lists are prepared for the award of scholarships.
- Scholarships are awarded through the respective educational institutions where PEEF scholars are currently enrolled.