A-1 TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The tender will be in accordance with the PPRA Rules 2014 (amended 06.01.2016.
2. As per PPRA Rules 2014 Rule 38 (b) bids will be offered in single stage-one
3. The covering envelope should be marked at the upper left corner, the category of the
4. The firm should be registered with Income Tax and Sales Tax department.
Registration certificate issued by Income Tax department in the name of firm should
be attached with the bid. One year Bank statement, Income Tax Return Challan last 1
year, Company/ Firm Profile is to be attached. Offer without above said formalities
will be rejected.
5. Firm should not be black listed, suspended or removed from the approved list of
contractors from any Department / Agency (Affidavit should be attached)
6. The rates quoted in the Tender should be valid up to completion of supply.
7. Printing of answer sheets must be supplied within 20 days from the date of issuance
of Supply Order. In case failure, the Supply Order will stand cancel and the Call
Deposit will be forfeited.
8. The tender will only be received through Registered Post or courier in Sealed
envelopes. The tender submitted through telegram, e-mail, Fax, by hand and any
other ways, or incomplete, or after due date and time will not be entertained in any
9. All the prevailing Govt. Taxes are to be paid by the Firms/ Contractors as per policy rules of the Govt. Transportation and installation charges of fixture would be carried by the Firm/ Contractor, therefore, the rates should be quoted inclusive of all the taxes laid by the Govt.
10. The bidder will be liable to pay the deduction of Income Tax, GST and any other Tax laid by the Govt.
11. Successful bidder will be liable to deliver the supply as per approved specification, to Govt. Emerson College Multan.
12. In case of any dispute, decision of the Concerned Purchase Committee would be final and the decision of the Purchase Committee will not be challenged in any court of law.
13. Tenders will be opened in the presence of the Purchase Committee and those contractors or their representative who wish to be there.
14. Payment will be made after the delivery, final inspection.
15. The quotation received with over-writing, cutting, mutilation and doubtful figure will be rejected Moreover, all pages of tender documents must also be properly signed.
16. Conditional offer shall not be entertained.
17. Rates should be quoted both in figures and words.
18. The Printing of poor, sub-standard quality or, not according to specifications will be rejected.
19. The purchase Committee reserves the right to reject all the tenders, without assigning any reason.
20. All tender shall accompany the earnest money 2% of estimated cost in the shape of Call Deposit in favor of the Principal Govt. Emerson College Multan, without which the offer will not be entertained.
21. Performance Guarantee / Bid Security @ 5% of the contract amount will be required from the successful bidders to be furnished before the issuance of the Supply Order and will be returned after one Month of supply.
22. In case the Firm / Contractor fails to execute the contract strictly in accordance with the terms and condition laid down in the contract, the security deposit shall be forfeited. And the Firm shall be black listed in addition to any other penalty and damages.
23. Stamped Sample copy of both answer sheets available for bidder from college with tender document.
24. Sample of paper on which the printing will be provided by bidder should be attached by bidder with tender containing stamp and signature
A-2 WARRANTY & MAINTENANCE
1. Instructions / Directions issued by the Government / Purchase Committee of the office of the Principal Govt. Emerson College Multan, in addition to the above mentioned Conditions.
2. It will be liability of contractor to send a specimen copy for proof reading in the office Principal Govt. Emerson College, Multan and get approval after corrections recommended by purchase committee before final printing.
BLACKLISTING MACHANISM OR PROCESS
1. The competent authority may , on inform received from any resource, issue show cause
notice to a bidder or contractor.
2. The show case notice shall contains :
(a) Precise allegation, against the bidder or contractor.
(b) The maximum period for which the competent authority proposes to debar the bidder or
contractor from participating in public procurement of the competent authority , and
(c) The statement, if needed, about the intention of the procuring agency to make a request to
the authority for debarring the bidder or contractor from participating in public
procurements of all procuring agencies.
3. The competent authority shall give minimum of seven days to the bidder or contractor for
submission of written reply of the show cause notice.
4. In case, the bidder or contactor fails to submit written reply within the requisite time, the
competent authority may issue notice for personal hearing to the bidder or contractor /
authorize representative of the bidder or contractor and the competent authority shall decide
the matter on the basis of available record and personal hearing, if availed.
5. In case the bidder or contractor submits written reply of the show case notice, the competent
authority may decide to file the matter or direct issuance of a notice to the bidder or
contractor for personal hearing.
6. The competent authority shall give minimum of seven days to the bidder or contractor for
appearance before the specified officer of the competent authority for personal hearing.
7. The shall decide the matter on the basis of the available record and personal hearing of the
bidder or contractor, if availed.
8. The competent authority shall decide the matter within fifteen days from the date of personal
hearing unless the personal hearing is adjourned to a next date and in such an eventuality , the
period of personal hearing shall be reckoned from the last date of personal hearing.
9. The competent authority shall communicate to the bidder or contractor the order of debarring
the bidder or contractor from participating in any public procurement with a statement that
the bidder or contractor may, within thirty days, prefer a representation against the order
before the Managing Director of the Authority.
10. The competent authority shall, as soon as possible, communicate the order of blacklisting to
the Authority with the request to upload the information on its website.
11. If the competent authority wants the Authority to debar the bidder or contractor from
participating in any public procurement of all procuring agencies, the procuring agency shall
specify reasons for such dispensation.
12. The Authority shall immediately publish the information and decision of blacklisting on its
13. In case of request of a procuring agency under Para 11 or representation of any aggrieved
person under rule 21, the Managing Director shall issue a notice for per4sonal hearing to the
parties and call for record of proceedings of blacklisting. The parties may file written
statements and documents in support of their contortions.
14. IN case of representation of any aggrieved person or competent authority under rule 21, the
Chairperson shall issue a notice for personal hearing to the parties and may call for the record
of the proceedings. The parties may file written statements and documents in support of their
15. In every order of blacklisting under rule 21, the procuring agency shall record reasons
16. The Authority shall upload all the decisions under rule 21, available with it , on its website.
But the name of bidder of contractor shall immediately be removed from the list of
blacklisted persons on expiry of period of blacklisting or order of the competent authority to
that effect, whichever is earlier .
17. An effort shall be made for electronic communication of all the notices and other documents
pursuant to this mechanism or process.